1. A place for everything and everything in its place. I am the laziest person on the planet and I see no reason to waste my time, energy or little grey cells in constant search of necessary items. Determine the most convenient place for something, put it there and done. If you have to remove it to use it, when finished, put it back where you got ie: where it belongs. No exceptions, no excuses.
2. Please don't talk to me. Unless I ask you a question. Otherwise - silence is golden. Especially in the morning. Do not talk to me until I've been up and awake for, oh, let's say, an hour...or two.
I've always been fascinated by ASL, imagine communicating without speaking. Heaven.
3. There is a right way to do something, a wrong way and then there is my way, which in my universe, is the right way. Over a period of time, I've determined the most efficient way to do the things I have to do, and that's how I want/need them done. I'm more than happy to teach/show you. Most of the time, I'm even happier to just do it myself.
This of course delights the people I have to share my life with, whether at work or home, because they quickly learn not to learn. They sit on their butts, I work mine off.
4. I can be very passive/aggressive when it comes to confrontations (anger). I don't do confrontation. This is very bad. I will get 'snippy' as my husband says. And nasty in a very polite way. Not good.
5. And I honestly, really and truly, prefer to be alone. A little social/interpersonal contact goes a very long way with me. When email was created it was the very best day of my life.
I am so miserable to live with that sometimes I get on my own nerves.